- What is the Course Schedule?
- What are the Tution and other Fees?
- What payment plans are available?
- What program books and materials are required?
- Are there other requirements for admission?
Nursing Assistants Certification
Nursing Assistants work in many healthcare environments, including: hospitals, doctor's offices and skilled nursing facilities. According to the U.S. Department of Labor's Bureau of Labor Statistics, employment of Nursing Assistants is expected to grow faster than average for all occupations through 2014!
The training was effective, straight forward and informative. I highly recommend NWNACT
NWNACT was the next step for my career. I am now working in an industry I love. Thanks NWNACT!
NWNACT instructors go beyond what is required giving you the best preparation for the Test.
DON"T be undertrained.
Hospitals & nursing schools
require this level.
American Heart Association